We boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.
This has been a difficult summer for many people. Activities have been cancelled, weddings have been postponed, and celebrations have been put on hold. This is starting to feel like an endurance marathon. The bible verses from Romans 5 remind us that suffering produces endurance, endurance produces character, and character produces hope. I think most of us are ready for some hope! This week, I'm going to share some ideas of places to find hope. First of all, here are somet ways to find hope with church ministry.
- Worship Services online, on television, on the radio
- Daily Devotional Blog-www.oslchillsboro.com
- Children’s Lessons and Music with Amanda (Facebook)
- Tuesday morning bible study
- Wednesday morning men’s bible study
- Pastoral care, counseling, or conversation